Funny Poetry


When I m old and monkey
I II never use a hanky
I II wee on plants
   and soil my pants
and sometimes get
          quite cranky


        ( A funny poem )

One fine morning in the middle of a night,
two dead boys got up to fight

Back to back they faced each other
Draw out the swords and shot each other

A deaf police heard this noise
And shot the two dead boys.

If you don't believe my lies to be true,
Ask the blind man he saw it too


Life can be a challenge;
of that there is no doubt.
but if we take a moment
to stop and see the joke
we can change our entire day



That moment!
jab lecture k time teacher
app ki taraf dekh raha ho aur
app sar hila kar aesay acting kr
rahy ho jeasy sab samajh a raha hai 

My Neighbor's Dog is purple

My neighbor's dog is purple
its  eyes are large and green
its tail is almost endlesss
the longest I have seen

My neighbour's dog is quiet
it does not bark one bit
but when my neighbour's dog is near
I feel afraid of it

My neighbour's dog looks nasty
it has a wicked smile
before my neighbor painted it
it was a crocodle

 
Dont waste your
time with
explanations:
people only hear
what they want to hear.


Another clean new season here
Another season to livel
To reduce fear question and fear
To really like and have an excellent
have an excellent has a good laugh and give

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.