Funny Quotations

     "   People say
nothing is
        impossible , but
i do nothing
        every Day '' 😁😁😁


 After Tuesday , even
the calender Goes
    W.T.F
Lolzzz
   hahahhahahahhaha
OMG
😈😁😁




My saturday
   was going
          pretty
            well
          until i
       realized
          It was
  " Sunday  "
lolz 👀❤😆

Don't text me while
i'm in the middle
       of texting
You . now
i hate to
change my
whole text .
😈😈😈
 They say we
learn from
our "Mistake "

That's why
i m making
as much as
possible . i ll
Soon be a genius. 😜😜
#thuglife😎
 Wi-fi went down for five
minutes So i had
to talk to my
family . they
Seem like
Nice people 😀😀

 Smart cars, smart T.Vs
smart phones...

When will
they start
making
smart people ???


80% of the EXAM is always based on
1 Lecture that You Missed and 1 topic
that You didn't Prepare
 W.T.F
that's not fair😀😀😓😓😓
 Study ...... Stud....stu ....st...
s...sl....sle....slee......Sleep....
lolz
(hahahahahahahah)
😉😉😉😆😆😆
Kids - Study
Mens - Ratta

Then

Legends - Bass point bata de
aage ka me likhulunge
....
ThugLife😀😎😎😍


Me Before Exams :

" Exams khatam
Hone do , Duniya
Hila Dunga poori

     Me After Exams

Sleeping  .....
😔😔😕😕

I hate Math .....

But I love

Counting My

Money ....
😀😀😀



A month before exams ;
We refer to foreign authors

A week before exams ;
We refer to local authors

On the day of exams;
We become authors;🙈😍😎


OMG I have finally
Discovered what's
Wrong with my
   Brains:

On the left side ;
there is nothing
righ, and
On the right side
there is nothing left....
💓💓💓

         Study tip :

      Stand up
    Stretch .
Take a walk
Go to the Airport.
Get on a plane .
Never return .
😆😆😆

My brains is like The
Bermuda Triangle....
            Information
      goes in and the
   it's never
            Found
         Again.


" Never Put off
Until TOMORROW
 what you
can Do the day After
    TOMORROW"

If You can't
"Convince "
Them , "Confuse"
    Them
😜😜😜
With great power
Comes great
Electricity  bill.
😛😛😛
" Do not take life
too seriously.
You will never
Get out of it
  aLive"


Life is short.
Smile while
You still
have teeth.😜😁😁😀😀😜
lolzzz
(hahahahhahahahhaha)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.