Funny Quotes


Don't Give up
 on your
Dreams.

Keep
sleeping .

 My Diet plan :

Make all of my
friends cupcakes.
The fatter
they get ,
They thinner I look !

 If you say
you're cooler
than me....

Does that 
make me
hotter than You ?

        
          Only 2 things Can Change
          A Women's Mood

1 - I love You💕💏
2 - 50% Discount
lolzz😂😂😂
hahahahahahahahahaha
                         
                                        

  Life is short
Simle while You still
have teeth 😆😁😁

I'm not
always annoying
sometimes I sleep too



My bed is a
magical place
where I suddenly 
remeber
everyting I
forgot to do .



I'm not lazy
I'm just on my energy
saving Mode
😉😉😉

 With great power
Comes great
electricity Bill.


I'm Not
Insulting YOU
I'm Describing You
lolzzzz
W.T.F😉😀😀

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.