Funny Things

                                         Funny Things
 Me at the auto shop calling my Dad on
speaker phone when the mechanics are
tryna get over on me

Shoutout to all the dads lolz...
                                                                                     
              10 FUN FACTS
1. You can't wash your eyes with soap
2. You can't count your hair .
3. You can't breathe through your nose , with
    your tongue out
4. You Just tried no 3
5. When you did no 3 you realized it's
    possible , only you look like a dog.
7. You're smiling right now , because you
     were fooled .
8. You skipped no . 5
9. You just checked to see if there is a no.5
10. Share this with your friends to have
     some fun tool
lolzzzz😁😁😁
hahahahahahahahahaha
W.T.F
                                


 Some things never change

Seriously the stranger things
cast has such a close
relationship I'm so jealous
also thanks you so much for 13k
oh my gosh

When your food sounds like 
WW2 in the microwaves but still come
out cold

That look you give to a nurse
who cuts
You off in the middle of
giving a report

 Why is it so
important
For me to remember
that cows say MOO?

 How Do i put this
You will never
"Sleep in "Again.
That look you give
When Someone calls
"Fake NEWS" on
obvious satire
 Back then Questions like
"Why do you love more?
Mummy or papa?
really made me question
the sanity of adults.

Let me in
I need to go back out again

 She said she was hungry...
So i gave her a mcdick

Still one of the funniest thing on the
Internet


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.